Decorating Inspiration for Your Fall Home in Louisville
Go ahead – hang that autumn wreath!
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
It’s time to decorate your home for fall!
Are you itching to decorate your house for fall, but needing a few new ideas to get you started? Whether you’re preparing your home to put on the market, looking to decorate your new house, or just wanting to try something fun and different, here are several ideas for your autumn-hued home!
- A dried-wheat wreath – Switch up your normal fall leaves for a more rustic grain.
- String light centerpiece – A bowl or clear vase of pinecones or mini pumpkins with a small string of lights makes an instantly charming centerpiece. Bonus if the lights are fall-themed!
- All the plaid accents – Add a cozy touch of fall to your rooms with a casual, soft plaid throw blanket.
- Outdoor leaf mobile – Grab the prettiest fall leaves you can find and string them together for a darling fall mobile for your porch or deck space.
- Acorns a’plenty – Paint the bottom parts of acorns in a variety of your house’s theme colors and put them in a clear vase. So clever and easy!
- Leaf place cards – Gather some dark and colorful fall leaves and use a gold marker pen or Sharpie to create autumn-chic place cards, sure to delight any dinner guest!
- Apple wreath – You can use faux apples, bark, and leaves for another twist on the fabulous fall wreath.
[Source: Good Housekeeping]...