Budget-Friendly DIY Renovations
Are you ready for some quick changes with big impact?
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
Easy DIY projects can transform your Louisville space!
Whether you’re looking to make your Louisville house more marketable, sprucing up your dream home, or looking for ideas to personalize your new house, some quick-and-easy DIY projects can make a huge impact, even on a budget. If you’re hoping to give your house an edge in Louisville’s tight market or you’re still looking for the home of your dreams, we’d love to talk with you today about how one of our Red Edge agents can help you!
In the meantime, check out some of these fun and easy ideas for adding some DIY pizazz!
- Refresh your walls with a new color of paint
- Add low-maintenance crown molding
- Install a low-cost stair runner
- Add some paint to old floors
- Bring fresh color to your kitchen cabinets
- Install a water filter on your sink
- Refinish old wooden doors
- Replace aging caulk with a new application
- Revive your weary deck or porch
- Protect kitchen or bathroom walls with a resilient backsplash
- Add a bathroom vent to prevent mold growth
- Install attractive ceiling fans
- Replace your thermostat with a programable model
Post a Comment