Home is Where the Heart is
Posted by Mike Hall on Monday, February 13, 2023 at 4:41 PM By Mike Hall / February 13, 2023 Comment
February—the month of love.
By MIKE HALL, Real Estate Agent & Broker
February 14, Valentine’s Day, is the day to celebrate love. Whether it’s the love of a partner, a friend, or a pet, spend the day or all month-long celebrating that love. Here are some ideas to spend time at home filling it with love.
- Read a book. Curl up in your favorite chair or in your bed and read the latest bestseller, whether a romance novel or murder mystery.
- Paint an accent wall a bold red. Add some interest to a neutral room with a splash of color by painting an accent wall or adding décor such as pillows, flowers, or wall art.
- Plan a romantic dinner. Instead of going out with your loved one, order in or spend time cooking a meal together.
- Decorate with things you love. Have a collection of “I Love Lucy” memorabilia or a practical library of books. Make room in your home to display the things you love.
- Game or movie night. Invite your friends over for a night of fun board games or movie marathon.
- Dance and sing. Blast your favorite music and dance and sing even if it’s doing mundane chores.
- Have a playdate. Have a super social pet that has a best buddy at the dog park? Invite them over for a playdate with your pupper.
- Host a sleepover for your child and their friends. Make pizza and cookies. Play some video games or movies and enjoy the house filled with laughter.
- Eagles or Chiefs. Invite your friends, enjoy some wings and cheer on your favorite team.
- Spend time with those you love in a home you love.
If you’re in the market for your dream home to make all these loving memories, reach out to a Red Edge agent today.
Post a Comment