Lights to See in Louisville this Holiday
Posted by Mike Hall on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 1:15 PM By Mike Hall / December 14, 2021 Comment
See Louisville in All Her Splendor!
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
So much to see and do in Louisville this season!
Louisville knows how to get fancy for the holidays! There are many neighborhoods, events, and businesses that go all out for Christmas, making Louisville a great place to live and work. Check out some of these light attractions in and near the city this Christmas season!
- Lights Under Louisville – Ride or drive under Louisville to see more than 4 million lights at the Louisville Mega Caverns.
- Gardens Aglimmer – Waterfront Botanical Gardens – See the Botanical Gardens transformed during select days in December.
- Winter Woods Spectacular – Iroquois Park – See the forest transformed into a magical winter wonderland.
- Christmas in the Park – Elizabethtown – Travel through an illuminated roadway representing the best of the Christmas spirit.
- Winter Wonderland – Shawnee Park – Visit this new festival of lights December 17-19.
- Christmas in Charlestown, Ind. – Visit the nearby town that calls itself Christmas City during the holidays for tons of events and lights!
Post a Comment