Gifts for Your Homeowner Valentine
Posted by Mike Hall on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 2:33 PM By Mike Hall / February 8, 2020 Comment
No Boxes of Chocolates for These Practical Gifters
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
The best Valentine’s Day gifts for the down-to-earth gifter.
If you’re a homeowner with a practical bend, here are some great Valentine’s gifts for the homeowner sweetheart in your life. Of course, if you romanticize about finding the home of your dreams, contact an agent today about how we can help you find your perfect love nest.
- Personalized throw pillows – Show off your affection with cozy home décor!
- Garden tools, mulch, or wildflower seeds – Because love, like gardens, requires care and attention.
- Hammers, nails, and screwdrivers – A quick transition from “Here, honey” to “Honey-do.”
- Custom wall art – Turn a favorite photo into a canvas or use map art to highlight key areas from your memories together.
- New paint – Because a fresh coat of paint brings new color into your relationship!
- Outside furniture – Imagine summer evenings together on the porch swing or matching adirondack chairs.
- Pots and pans – A new skillet is the hottest way to say I love you.