Free Family Events this June in Louisville!
Make Family Memories this Summer!
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
Louisville has free summer fun for the whole family!
The kids are out of school and your summer fun is just getting started! But making summer memories in Louisville doesn’t have to break the bank.
We rounded up a list of just a sample of the free family events in and around Louisville this June. These events and programs are just another reason why Louisville is a great place to live and play!
- Every Saturday at 9:00 a.m. – Farm animal feeding at Blackacre Conservancy
- Every Sunday from noon-5:00 p.m. – Admission is free at the Speed Art Museum
- June 1 from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. – Family Fun Fishing Event at Falls of the Ohio
- June 5 at 8:30 p.m. – Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse movie at Iroquois Amphitheater
- June 7 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. – School’s OUT Block Party at Hope Place
- June 9 at 2:30 p.m. – Bluegrass on the Beargrass at Cherokee Park
- June 15 from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Family Farm and Forage Day at Riverside, the Farnsley-Moremen Landing
- June 20 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. – World Refugee Day Celebration at St. Ignatius Martyr Catholic Church
- June 26 – WFPK Waterfront Wednesday Concert Series at Waterfront Park