Where to Start: Louisville Kitchen Remodel
Tackling a ktichen remodel? Start here.
by MIKE HALL Broker/Owner/Agent
Investing in the kitchen is usually a smart decision for homeowners. But it's a big project that carries a hefty pricetag of anywhere from $20,000 to $50,000. Before you make any calls, make sure you know what you want. Take some time to look over and create a collage, either online, on your phone or in a folder of what you like of the following:
1. Cabinets - Kitchen cabinets with drawers that pull-out are fantastic.
2. Sinks - From farmhouse to undermount, know your budget and your kitchen use.
3. Countertops - Consider quartz.
4. Flooring - Hardwood is preferable if you have the budget.
5. Appliances - New finishes that offer an alternative to stainless steel are on the rise.