Finding a Home BuyerPartnered with a good price, selling a home in Louisville takes a stand-out showing and oodles of online traffic. Review the steps below.
- Choose a Red Edge agent in Louisville: Check out our profiles online and request a meeting with us. Our agents can talk over text, email, the phone, or arrange a meeting in person.
- Trim and tidy your home: mow, paint, clean, and de-clutter. Red Edge pays for professional photos.
- Set the price: Red Edge researches homes for sale and homes that recently sold in Louisville and specifically, your area. We’ll give you comparisons of similar sizes, condition, age, and style of homes.
- Blast the listing: Red Edge markets your home in Louisville’s MLS—a local service that compiles available real estate for sale by member brokers along with detailed information brokers and agents can access online. We also post your listing online on sites like Craigslist and Zillow.
- Host tours and open houses: Red Edge hosts open houses and private tours for buyers that showcase your home.
- Weekly emails and snappy feedback: Review your home’s online traffic results from your inbox and review feedback from buyers that toured your home.
- Negotiate the offer: When you get an offer, Red Edge negotiates the best terms.
- Closing: You pay our fee only if your home sells